Your racer profile page is all about you -- your race history, team membership, and now you can link to your Flickr photo account. Just follow these guidelines:
Six Simple Steps to Linking Flickr Photos to your Racer Profile page:
- Create a Flickr account (if you don't already have one)
- Upload Pangea photos to your Flickr account
- Login to your Pangea Racer Profile
- Update your racer profile
- At the bottom of your racer profile update form, enter your Flickr username and save changes.
- Your Flickr photos will now be linked and displayed on your racer profile page.